Saturday, March 12, 2016

MYLES MUNROE (World Renown Leadership Expert) On ENTREPRENEUR Vs EMPLOYEE

"I will never forget one meeting in Malaysia where I spoke to a
group of executives with the Sony company. During a meal I was chatting with some of them---these were all high-powered individuals, everyone of them a MULTIMILLIONAIRE ---when one told me the story of how he made his fortune. This individual was a Chinese gentleman who was in Malaysia as a consultant with Sony. After sharing his story with me, he asked,  "can you tell me why people of your particular pigmentation (blacks), no matter what country they reside in, generally do not quite break through to true financial success?  We Chinese usually MAKE MONEY where ever we go." He was not at all vain or arrogant with his question, but was simply inquiring about an observation he had made in his travels.

"I really don't know", I replied. "Can you tell me?"
He answered by saying........

TO BE CONTINUED.....

But could you guess what his answer was?

No comments:

Post a Comment